Many times, it’s only when the going gets tough that people realize they don’t have adequate insurance coverage.
Because of this, Larry Heller is on a mission to provide expert advice about insurance policies.
With the help of his guest, Doug Kniffin, the vice president of The Viking Agency, Larry shares what you need to know about insurance, including:
- How individuals and businesses can prepare for major storms with insurance
- Common oversights that homeowners make when they’re selecting policies
- Beneficial policies that homeowners may not be aware of
- The importance of having an umbrella policy for assets
- Two recommended insurance policies for New York business owners
- And more!
Tune in today and discover insurance policies that could make a world of difference for you, your family, and your business.