Episode 33 - What to Know When Selecting a Medicare Plan—with Guests Kathleen Brennan and Kevin Tinagero
Annual Enrollment Period is in full swing! This is your opportunity to make changes to your Medicare plan that will better suit your needs in 2019.
The Medicare experts at 360 Insurance Services, Kathleen Brennan and Kevin Tinagero, join Larry Heller in today’s episode to share what should you look for when selecting a plan.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Two things to do when enrolling in Medicare
- Why Kathleen and Kevin recommend getting additional coverage
- What Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans cover
- The difference between Original Medicare and a Medicare Advantage plan
- What to consider when selecting a plan
- How living in different locations during the year may impact your plan
- And more!
Tune in today and gain a richer understanding of Medicare!