2018 is the first full year under the new tax reform. Will your income tax return take a hit? Are there any changes that you will actually benefit from?
Larry Heller explores these questions with New York tax expert, Sal Albanese, CPA. In this episode, they uncover the biggest tax changes and recommend actions for you to take before 2019.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Eleven tax law changes that could affect individuals
- How baby boomers are reacting to the SALT deduction cap
- Why couples are rushing to divorce before New Year’s Day
- Which deductible is still eligible as a personal casualty loss
- Which tax law changes might not affect you if you’ve been grandfathered in
- A strategy for benefitting from the standard deduction in 2018 and the itemized deduction in 2019
- And more!
Tune in now and learn about the biggest tax changes and how to prepare for filing season!