The transition from the work world to the retirement world can take a while to get used to. Sometimes, peace of mind can come from being able to recreate a paycheck every month.
In this episode, Larry Heller recommends variables and strategies to consider as you plan to create your retirement paycheck.
Today you will learn:
- What it means to have a retirement paycheck
- How planning for a retirement paycheck can help you figure out how much money you truly need each month
- What role fixed payment plays when calculating your retirement paycheck
- Three retirement portfolio strategies that you can use to recreate a retirement paycheck
- Factors to consider when deciding which approach is best for you
- Why you might not need to change your lifestyle in order to meet financial goals during retirement
- Which factors might influence which accounts you draw your retirement paychecks from
- And more!
Tune in now and learn how you can start planning out your retirement paycheck, so you can retire right!
Resources: Heller Wealth Management