Are you in your second marriage and wondering how to cover all the bases in your estate plan?
Today, Larry Heller speaks with guest, Steven Adler, about estate planning issues faced by couples in their second marriage and how to solve them.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The most common estate planning issues couples face in second marriages
- How couples may benefit from including a trust in their estate plan
- What tasks newlyweds in a second marriage should address early on
- The difference between a will and a beneficiary
- Different ways to handle situations where one spouse brings more assets to the marriage or is significantly older than the other spouse
- And more!
Tune in and find out what you need to know about estate planning in a second marriage!