Many people believe that if they save enough money for retirement, they’re all set. But there is so much more to consider.
After spending years helping people retire right, Larry Heller is sharing the five top errors retirees make. In this episode, Larry explains why these errors are so detrimental, and most importantly, how to avoid these errors so you can enjoy your retirement.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- A method for tracking your expenses (if you don’t like budgeting, this method is for you!)
- Which big-ticket items become unexpected expenses for retirees
- Why new retirees should avoid investing too conservatively
- Why chasing yield can be problematic
- Incorrect social security decisions to avoid
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can dodge the top five errors retirees make so you can retire right!