The newly passed SECURE Act introduces a host of changes that will impact the majority of pre-retirees. Do you know what this new bill means for your retirement plan?
In this episode, Larry Heller unpacks the SECURE Act with Sal Albanese, the founder of a full-service CPA firm called Salvatore Albanese & Company LLC. Together, they walk you through what options the act has given and taken away from employers and employees.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What changes have been made to safe harbor 401(k) plans
- How the SECURE Act incentivizes employers to set up new pension plans for employees
- Why the increased required minimum distribution (RMD) age presents more planning opportunities
- What changes apply to heirs of IRAs — and what the exceptions are
- Planning strategies to consider in response to the act’s most significant changes
- And more!
Tune in now to learn about the SECURE Act’s biggest changes for pre-retirees and how they might affect you!