Financial planning and wealth management cannot be done room-by-room or even floor-by-floor. It’s needs a solid foundation and a clear blueprint before you can begin implementing tactics products. Our Complete Financial Advice considers your entire financial house.
Monday Sep 26, 2022
Monday Sep 26, 2022
One of the last things you want to worry about when you lose a loved one are the numerous non-financial tasks after the loss of a loved one.
Unfortunately, this is the reality for a lot of people.
In this episode, Larry Heller invites Ronnie Genser, President at Bereavement Navigators, to discuss all you need to know when it comes to navigating the myriad of taxes after the loss of a loved one, especially a spouse.
- How the loss of a loved one impacted her career and finances
- How to prepare for the loss of a spouse from a non-financial standpoint
- What inspired her to found Bereavement Navigators, a company that helps widows and widowers navigate the myriad of non-legal and non-legal and non-financial aspects of losing a loved one
- How to navigate Social Security for the deceased without the headache
- And more
Connect With Ronnie Genser:
Connect With Larry Heller:
- Email Larry
- (631) 248-3600
- Schedule a 20-Minute Call
- Heller Wealth Management
About Our Guest:
Ronnie Gensers’ professional background includes over 20 years in international and domestic sales, marketing, training and consulting.
Unfortunately, Ronnie's successful career path took an unexpected turn after the sudden death of her husband. The things Ronnie learned about what she needed to do after her husband's death include how to organize the numerous and unexpected tasks and the resources she found and the tips she learned. She now shares her work as a Bereavement Navigator with widows, widowers, adult children, and other relatives who have lost loved ones.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.