Larry Heller’s new book has hit the shelves!
In today’s episode, get a special preview of “Retire Right: Lots of People Retire Wrong. Learn How to Retire Right,” and join Larry as he discusses why this book speaks to today’s retirement landscape.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How retirement has transformed to become a “second act”
- The ideal time to finetune your retirement plans
- Examples of people who’ve made right versus wrong retirement decisions
- How Larry’s book helps readers factor inflation into their planning
- Where to purchase “Retire Right”
- And more!
Tune in now for an exclusive inside look at Larry’s new book.
Click here to purchase your copy! (Available in both eBook and paperback)