Despite common belief, prenuptial agreements are not just for the ultra rich. They can benefit anyone from any financial background.
In this episode, Larry Heller, CFP invites matrimonial attorney Sandra Radna, Esq to discuss prenuptial agreements and what benefits they serve to both individuals in a marriage.
Sandra also discusses how prenuptial agreements do not come as one-size-fits-all, and highlights how you can create an agreement that matches your wants and needs.
- How prenuptial agreements can protect you and your spouse during a marriage
- Why prenuptial agreements are not just for multi-millionaires (despite common belief)
- How much time prior to the wedding you should establish a prenuptial agreement
- What is a postnuptial agreement?
- And more
- You’re Getting Divorced…Now What? By Sandra M. Radna, Esq.
- Life Unlimited: Navigating The Myriad of Tasks After The Loss of a Loved One with Ronnie Genser (Ep.113)
Connect With Sandra Radna:
Connect With Larry Heller:
About Our Guest:
Sandra M. Radna Esquire is an award-winning New York attorney, and the owner of Sandra M. Radna P.C. Sandra has been published and quoted in a number of periodicals concerning the intersection of finances and matrimonial law, including CNBC.com, Yahoo Finance Observer, Business Insider, and more. She's also the author of the book “You're Getting Divorced…Now What?”.